Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
Total Access Urgent Care is now hiring an EMT.
Pay will start at $13/hr and you can earn an additional $2-$5/hr within 2 years for time and performance achievements.
• Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements for performance and positivity.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Free care for team, spouse, and children (18 years and younger) at all TAUCs.
• 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit sharing.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Free Gym Membership
• Leadership opportunities for top employees.
Most shifts will be at your closest 5 locations, plus some shifts at our main location in Rock Hill.
• Graduate from an accredited program and maintain a valid certification/license as an Emergency Medical Technician (EMT, EMT-B, or EMT-I).
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to work under sometimes stressful conditions.
• Must be able to spend up to 12-13 hours standing, walking, and sitting.
• Triage patients to differentiate between immediate and less urgent care.
• Take patient vital signs, chief complaint, history of present illness, past medical history, past surgical history, allergies, medications, and social history.
• Communicate patient needs and patient status to the physician and/or advanced practicing providers.
• Perform clinical care to patients under the supervision of a physician, which includes insertion and administration of IV fluids and medicine, nebulizer treatments, etc.
• Apply splints and wound dressings, prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments including sterilization.
• Instruct and educate patients about discharge instructions and medications.
• Maintain quality assurance of charts.
• Handle telephone calls from patients, physicians, and other staff.
• Ensure work area is neat, well stocked, and organized.
• Serve as a resource person for other clinical staff.
• Maintain disposable and non-disposable supplies, i.e. wound care supplies, laundry, etc.
• Most shifts are 8-8, some are 6-2 or 2-10. You will work 3-4 days per week, alternating weekends/holidays.
• Must be able to work +/- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts.
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) has been proudly providing top-ranked patient care for St. Louis communities since 2008. TAUC (pronounced "talk") began with the belief that patients should have access to fast, friendly, and affordable care. We have state-of-the-art onsite digital X-ray, CT scan, Ultrasound, EKG, and common laboratory assays. Our services include IV hydration and medication administration, laceration suturing, reduction and splinting minor fractures and dislocations, and abscess drainage. We strive to show the world how healthcare can be delivered.
Join the best team in healthcare! Apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.