Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
$20.00 – $27.00
Total Access Urgent Care is now hiring an X-Ray Technologist.
Pay will start at $20/hr, and can be $24-27 within 2 years for earning time, performance, and CT training achievements.
• Clear, consistent path for higher pay by earning achievements for performance and positivity.
• Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Free care for team, spouse, and children (18 years and younger) at all TAUCs.
• 401(k) plan with both employer match and profit sharing.
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Free Gym Membership
• Leadership opportunities for top employees.
After training, most shifts at your closest 5 locations, plus some shifts at our main location in Rock Hill.
• Have a valid ARRT card (If you're in the second semester of Radiology School, feel free to apply now and go through our hiring process. For people hired, you can start when you pass the ARRT Registry exam.)
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Must be able to work under sometimes stressful conditions.
• Must be able to spend up to 12-13 hours standing, walking, and sitting.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Perform timely radiology (Xray and/or CT) procedures for subsequent evaluation and treatment by the attending provider.
• Perform necessary quality control procedures.
• Compassionately greet patients.
• Accurately input patient information.
• Verify insurance and collect copay.
• Answer incoming calls with caring demeanor.
• Thank patients for visiting.
• Most shifts are 8-8, some are 6-2 or 2-10. Work 3-4 days per week, alternating weekends/holidays.
• Must be able to work +/- 8-hour and 12-hour shifts, including evenings (no overnights).
Total Access Urgent Care (TAUC) has been proudly providing top-ranked patient care for St. Louis communities since 2008. TAUC (pronounced "talk") began with the belief that patients should have access to fast, friendly, and affordable care. We have state-of-the-art onsite digital X-ray, CT scan, Ultrasound, EKG, and common laboratory assays. Our services include IV hydration and medication administration, laceration suturing, reduction and splinting minor fractures and dislocations, and abscess drainage. We strive to show the world how healthcare can be delivered.
Join the best team in healthcare! Apply today. You must submit a resume to apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.